Going a man down won't stop us from bringing you a jam-packed episode of Filibuster - the Black and Red United podcast. This week, we go sans-Bromley but still manage to cover Clint Dempsey's transfer to the Seattle Sounders in addition to all the D.C. United talk you can handle. Optimism from the win over the Montreal Impact? We got that move. A preview of Wednesday night's huuuuge US Open Cup semifinal with Sean Spence, the Editor-in-Chief at Hot Time in Old Town, SB Nation's Chicago Fire community? You bet. A look ahead to Saturday's road trip to Chester, Pa. to take on the Philadelphia Union? For sure.
Please enjoy responsibly.
UPDATE: I said on the show I'd include any streaming information for Wednesday's game in this post, so here it is:
@DStruyk it will be streaming live at http://t.co/ef673Zg74f, and we're hosting a viewing party @luckybardc!— D.C. United (@dcunited) August 6, 2013
iTunes Link | Stitcher | RSS Feed
Thanks for listening. Get in touch with us with any questions, comments, concerns or anything else via Twitter - @FilibusterDCU - or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just leave a comment on this post.
Our theme song is Pocket, by Beau Finley, used with permission.
More from Black And Red United:
- D.C. United vs. Chicago Fire lineup: U.S .Open Cup semifinal edition
- Fantasy Focus: D.C. United Renaissance!
- Did D.C. United really just raise season ticket prices? For most, no.
- 2013 U.S. Open Cup Semifinal - D.C. United vs. Chicago Fire: Match Center
- Eyes on the Prize: Focusing on D.C. United's U.S. Open Cup Run