Despite the fact that there is a waiver draft happening on Monday, there are still games to be played in this 2013 MLS season. Tonight is the second leg of the Eastern Conference Finals/MLS Cup Semifinals, with the Houston Dynamo traveling to Kansas City to take on the Sporks. After a dour first leg in Houston, Sporting has the advantage playing at home with a 0-0 aggregate scoreline: win this game, and they are in the MLS Cup Final. Follow along with us, and let us know your thoughts about this game in the comments.
Time: 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time
Venue: Sporting Park, Kansas City, Kansas
TV/Streaming: NBCSN, Univision Deportes, NBC Live Extra streaming. Basically, you can watch this game in any fashion you want.
Previews: We have previews from Dynamo Theory and from The Daily Wiz, our sister sites here on SB Nation.
Prediction: While it is foolish to bet against Dom Kinnear in a playoff game, I think that Sporting Kansas City can break his hex with a 2-0 win. Someone has to some time, right?
What are you drinking? I have a Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout waiting for me tonight. What about you?
As always, this is the place for your pre-game, in-game, and post-game chatter.
More from Black And Red United:
Follow @blackandredU Follow @SBNationSoccer
- United Abroad: Alumni News & Notes for November 2013
- Bill Hamid training with West Bromwich Albion, will be back for the Indonesian tour
- Cake or Death? Well, at least Marcelo Saragosa is still Kaka's best friend. Even if he's no longer on D.C. United
- The Freddy Award, for the biggest story of D.C. United's 2013 season.
- D.C. United has the first pick in Monday's waiver draft; are there any prospects out there?