The Filibuster crew is reunited once again and we are back to talk all things D.C. United. We start by talking about the Washington Post's poll on peoples' opinions about the stadium project, including why it isn't quite as terrible as it seems at first look. We then talk about some roster moves, including both new players and a (possibly) new assistant coach. We also talk about the Vegas odds on each of the MLS teams winning MLS Cup, and we end the podcast talking about a fun new competition: the winner of said competition will get to be a guest panelist on our esteemed podcast! You'll have to listen until the end to see how to enter.
Thanks for listening. Get in touch with us with any questions, comments, concerns or anything else via Twitter - @FilibusterDCU - or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or just leave a comment on this post.
Our theme song is Pocket, by Beau Finley, used with permission.
- The Internet Responds to the Post's D.C. United Stadium Poll Question
- D.C. United stadium opponents get a new talking point: 60% of poll respondents oppose Mayor Gray's plan
- Monday Freedom Kicks: Players-Who-Got-Away Edition
- Queen City Soccer Club to replace Charlotte Eagles in USL PRO in 2015
- D.C. United acquire Christiano Francois via the MLS waiver draft