The Filibuster crew is down a member for this episode, with normally fearless leader Adam away to fight criminals and put out fires (or at least one of those is true). Ben and Jason try and keep the show going without him, and have Travis Clark of Top Drawer Soccer on the podcast to talk all things SuperDraft. We go over the top three choices for D.C. United's pick in the draft in Patrick Mullins, Christian Dean, and Steve Birnbaum, and talk about a possible latecomer/darkhorse in Cyle Larin. We also get a prediction out of Travis of what he would do were he Dave Kasper.
After Travis has to leave, Ben and Jason continue to talk more SuperDraft and were going to talk about Fabian Espindola, Michael Seaton, and whatever is happening in Toronto. However, during the show news broke that Maurice Edu is possibly in negotiations to come back to MLS, and so we talk about that instead. All-in-all its another jam-packed show, so give it a listen! And please, be merciful on your guest host.
iTunes Link | Stitcher Page | RSS Feed
Thanks for listening. Get in touch with us with any questions, comments, concerns or anything else via Twitter - @FilibusterDCU - or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or just leave a comment on this post.
Our theme song is Pocket, by Beau Finley, used with permission.
- Filibuster podcast episode 63: MLS SuperDraft SuperCoverage with Travis Clark, plus Maurice Edu rumors
- Tuesday Freedom Kicks: D.C. United links for 14 January 2014
- Behind the Scenes of the US Soccer Development Academy: Richmond United Town Hall
- Michael Seaton to train with Inter Milan until the start of D.C. United's training camp
- Monday Freedom Kicks: Welcome to SuperWeek!