Ben, Adam, and Jason are back once again, and its a sloppy episode to match a pretty sloppy D.C. United team. The guys talk about the match against Sporting Kansas City and the upcoming match against the Houston Dynamo, before going into a roundup of all of the playoff scenarios that face the rest of the teams in MLS. We give our predictions as to who will make the playoffs and who will win the Supporters' Shield. There is also what we were drinking, there's making fun of the New York Red Bulls, and there are nerdy references to long lost soccer formations. Please join us!
iTunes Link | Stitcher Page | RSS Feed
Thanks for listening. Get in touch with us with any questions, comments, concerns or anything else via Twitter - @FilibusterDCU - or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or just leave a comment on this post.
Our theme song is Pocket, by Beau Finley, used with permission.
More from Black And Red United:
- D.C. United to play Malmo FF and other international teams during the 2014 preseason
- Fantasy Focus: Kofi Corner
- MLS final week playoff scenarios and cheering guide for D.C. United fans
- The Last Word: D.C. United's Road to Nowhere Ends at Sporting Park
- Sporting Kansas City 1-0 D.C. United - United make Sporks look just as incompetent, still lose