If you haven't heard of Jordan Johansen by now, you haven't been paying attention. The Arizona native signed a one-day contract with D.C. United this weekend - part of Make-a-Wish Mid-Atlantic's fulfilling the cystic fibrosis-afflicted 12-year-old's dream - and what a day it was. Be sure to go read our buddy Pablo Maurer's full account at the MLS website, but here are some of the highlights, besides signing a contract with MLS' winningest all-time club:
- Spend gameday hanging out with your all-time favorite player, Sean Franklin
- Walk the field with play-by-play man Dave Johnson
- Warm up with the team
- Walk out of the tunnel with Franklin
- Lead the supporters' sections
- Field seats for United's most convincing home win of the season
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the videos (courtesy of SB Nation's Luke Zimmermann) in this of this post for more from Jordan's big day.