Happy Thanksgiving to you, our readers, throughout the world. Despite the fact that the season ended a little earlier than we hoped, we think it was a pretty good one overall. Here are some of the things that I am thankful for this season, and please chime in with your thanks in the comments!
- Fabian Espindola and his sleight of hand that he creates all over the field
- Bill Hamid turning inhuman/superhuman throughout the season
- The atmosphere/camaraderie in Lot 8 and in RFK Stadium
- Perry Kitchen and his robotic implants
- The tentative progress that has been made on the stadium, with hopefully much more to come in the next few weeks
- The way that D.C. United serves the community
- Winning the Eastern Conference when nobody gave D.C. United any chance
- Magic headbands and those who wear them
- And, of course, all of you who read and comment on the website, assuring us that we aren't just yelling into the void.
These are just a very few of the things about which I thankful for with D.C. United. Wherever you are, I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!