Adam, Jason, and Ben are back once again for their 50th episode of Filibuster - The Black and Red United Podcast. This time they have Matt Montgomery from RSL Soapbox on to talk about anything and everything related to the US Open Cup final taking place tonight at Rio Tinto Stadium. They ask him how confident he is going into a final against the worst team in the league, what has changed with Real Salt Lake since United beat them in March, what RSL's strategy will be against United, whether or not RSL fans still hold a grudge against Charlie Davies, and everything else about the game.
They also talk about the TV coverage of the game, which is sadly pitiful. GolTV is carrying the game, which means you probably need to get yourself to one of D.C. United's bar partners if you actually want to be able to see the game live. Listen to the episode, get pumped for the the Open Cup final, and let us know where you will be watching the game tonight!
Thanks for listening. Get in touch with us with any questions, comments, concerns or anything else via Twitter - @FilibusterDCU - or by emailing us at email@example.com. Or just leave a comment on this post.
Our theme song is Pocket, by Beau Finley, used with permission.
More from Black And Red United:
- Escape the Shutdown with D.C. United's 1996 U.S. Open Cup Championship
- D.C. United vs. Real Salt Lake lineup: US Open Cup final edition
- TLW: Top 5 Ways DCU Can Win the US Open Cup Just by Doing What They've Done in the Past
- Monumental Network's first D.C. United game marred by production issues, but Dave Johnson and Santino Quaranta shine
- Toronto FC 4 D.C. United 1 - Recap & Highlights: Alvaro Rey Leads Reds In Rout Of United