After falling behind in the early moments, Sporting Kansas City settled down and dispatched the Houston Dynamo by a score of 2-1. With their spot in MLS Cup secure, all eyes now turn to Portland to see if the Timbers can make up a two goal deficit against Real Salt Lake. If anyone can catch RSL, though, it would be the Timbers. This should be a great game, so why don't you set your DVR to record The Walking Dead and watch this game with us?
Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Venue: Jeld-Wen Field, Portland, Oregon
TV/Streaming: ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and Watch ESPN for streaming.
Prediction: I think that Real Salt Lake will be able to fend off the Portland Timbers and advance to the MLS Cup Final, especially if they score the first goal. But Portland could always catch fire, especially with Chris Wingert and Alvaro Saborio out for RSL.
What are you drinking? I will be drinking a delicious Starr Hill Snow Blind, a doppelbock out of Charlottesville.
As always, this is your place for pre-game, in-game, and post-game chatter.
More from Black And Red United:
- 2013 MLS Cup Playoffs: Sporting Kansas City vs. Houston Dynamo Game Times, TV Schedule, Predictions, & Open Thread
- United Abroad: Alumni News & Notes for November 2013
- Bill Hamid training with West Bromwich Albion, will be back for the Indonesian tour
- Cake or Death? Well, at least Marcelo Saragosa is still Kaka's best friend. Even if he's no longer on D.C. United
- The Freddy Award, for the biggest story of D.C. United's 2013 season.