D.C. United's 2012 campaign might be over, but that doesn't mean you have to go without your favorite group of podcasting D.C. United
nerds bloggers. We're keeping the Good Ship Filibuster going through the offseason, starting with this week's plus-sized episode. I say "plus-sized" not because of the weight I've gained since Thanksgiving (thanks for your concern, though), but because it clocks in at just over an hour in length. You're not going to want to miss a minute of it.
- Review D.C. United's biggest accomplishments over the 2012 season.
- Discuss the growth of virtually everybody associated the team: Chris Pontius, Nick DeLeon, Bill Hamid, Andy Najar, Perry Kitchen, Ben Olsen, Kyle Sheldon, the whole lot.
- Relive the club's biggest and best moments from the year.
- Hear up-to-the-minute-we-recorded news about players (Branko Boskovic!), the front office (Kevin Payne!) and the technical staff (Josh Wolff!).
- Preview the MLS Cup Final between the L.A. Galaxy and Houston Dynamo with NBC Sports' Pro Soccer Talk head honcho Steve Davis.
- Learn where Steve Davis likes to go for food and drink when he's in Los Angeles.
- Take part in the always popular "What Are You Drinking?"
As always, thanks for listening - not just this week, but through our entire first season of podcasting (intermittent though it was). We really hope you enjoy the show.
Our theme song is Pocket by Beau Finley, used with permission.