Join the B&RU gang as we relive Lewis Neal's stoppage time goal that sent D.C. United to the playoffs for the first time since 2007, along with the rest of the Black-and-Red's win over Columbus. We also invite Chicago Fire blogger Ruben Tisch on to preview United's upcoming trip to the Windy City.
D.C. United keeps fighting and clawing its way up the table and into the playoffs, and Filibuster - the Black & Red United Podcast is with them every step of the way.
In this week's episode:
- We use the word "playoffs," a lot.
- We shout "Lewis Neal," also a lot.
- We talk about some other stuff that happened during Saturday night's dramatic win over the Columbus Crew (spoiler: Lionard Pajoy took a shot, and it led to a record-breaking goal).
- Martin gives us five minutes on Being a Sports Fan.
- We invite the excellent Rubin Tisch of SB Nation's Chicago Fire blog Hot Time in Old Town on to help us preview United's trip to the Midway this weekend.
- ... plus ever so much more.
As always, thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.
Our theme song is Pocket by Beau Finley, used with permission.